Monday, January 20, 2014

Mixed Media Monday

Hi Everyone - happy Monday!  Hope you all had a great weekend.  Mine was good, kinda low key, just how I like 'em. :)

I spent most of the weekend getting ready for an upcoming quilt retreat.  Seriously looking forward to that!!  I usually try to cut out and prep a lot of projects before I go, so I can feel extra productive while I'm there. :)  I still have one more project that I'd like to cut out before I leave, but we'll see how this week goes...

I did manage to take a break from cutting long enough to try out this new Christmas gift...  I even found some actual watercolor paper in the back of my closet to play with.  




Watercolor is not usually my thing, but seriously, these paints are really fun to work with.  And super addicting!!





I'm definitely going to have to spend some more time with these new friends. :)  

Thanks for stopping by!


  

2 comments: